1. Casting classes are usually held on the Second Saturday of each month. Please check the website for possible changes in the dates.
2. Casting classes are a "go", whether rain, wind, snow or shine.
3. Please wear eye protection.
4. Classes will be divided into four groups (the classes will be held concurrently):
5. If you are interested in joining the casting instructor group or training for IFFF Casting Instructor (CI) certification, please contact Willy George.
6. At the present, the classes are limited to instruction in the use of a single handed rod.
7. We have free single-handed fly casting equipment at the club for the lessons, however, if you intend to take advantage of the limited free equipment please arrive by 8:45 AM.
8. You should always check the website to make certain that the monthly class has not been moved forward or backward a week or two due to conflicts with other events (i.e., the Outlands Concert in August).
9. FINALLY, please pre-register [in order to assist with the number of needed instructors] via Register link on this page. For any questions, contact John C. Till at email@example.com or 650-348-1216.
Directions: For directions to the ponds, go to the Location page
Questions? Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate mail box: