1. Casting classes are usually held on the Second Saturday of each month. Please check the website for possible changes in the dates.
2. Casting classes are a go, rain, wind, snow or shine.
3. Please wear eye protection.
4. Classes will be divided into four groups (the classes will be held concurrently):
5. If you are interested in joining the casting instructor group or training for IFFF Casting Instructor (CI) certification, please contact Willy George.
6. At the present, the classes are limited to instruction in the use of a single handed rod.
7. We have free single-handed fly casting equipment at the club for the lessons, however, if you intend to take advantage of the free equipment please arrive by 8:45 AM.
8. You should always check the website to make certain that the monthly class has not been moved forward or backward a week or two.
9. FINALLY, please pre-register [to assist with the number of needed instructors] via the RSVP link on this page or contact John C. Till email@example.com or 650-348-1216 for questions.
Directions: for directions go to the Directions page
Questions? Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate mail box:
Our Mailing Address: Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club · P.O. Box 591476 · San Francisco, CA 94159